Sunday, June 28, 2009

ATTITUDE & its importance.. .

This is a great mail on ATTITUDE & its importance.. .Check it out!! Received on mail
An old man lived alone in a village. He wanted to shovel his potatogarden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helpedhim, was in prison.The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his situation:
Dear Son,I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plantmy potato garden this year. I hate to miss doing the garden, becauseyour mother always loved planting time. I'm just getting too old to bedigging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would beover. I know you would dig the plot for me, if you weren't in prison.Love,DadShortly, the old man received this telegram: "For Heaven's sake, Dad,don't dig up the garden!! That's where I buried the GUNS!!" At 4 a.m.the next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local policeofficers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding anyguns. Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling himwhat happened, and asked him what to do next.His son's reply was: "Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad.. It's thebest I could do for you from here.

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD,
IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DOSOMETHING DEEP FROM YOUR HEART
YOU CAN DO IT.
IT IS THE THOUGHT THAT MATTERS..
NOT WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE THE PERSON IS ..

"Individually, we are one drop;
Together, we are an ocean ."

No comments: